Your NFC stickers in a few clicks
A touchless experience for all your projects
Discover our NFC solution for marketers...
...and start NFC marketing easily
- Sustainable high quality stickers
- Printed ID for easing installation
- Reliable NFC NTAG213 chips
A web platform to manage all your NFC chips
- Remote monitoring and tag edition
- Real time analytics
- Exportable graphics
Put down a NFC sticker on your marketing support
Set up your sticker's URL directly from your remote access platform
Monitor your NFC chips' usage in real time with our comprehensive statistical tool
3 reasons to buy Unitag NFC kit
- Tag selection
A selection of the best NFC stickers
A NFC sticker is an adhesive tape made of several layers. Unitag combined the best elements to make the perfect tags for your NFC projects:
- a strong adhesive,
- an efficient NTAG213 chip,
- a sustainable protection layer for completion.
A no-brainer web interface for managing your tags
Unitag offers an ergonomic web interface for managing your NFC tags in autonomy:
- remotely monitor and edit your stickers’ content,
- track their use in real time with our statistical dashboard: umber, hours and geolocation of scans.
Our NFC marketing expertise available just for you
We guide you through your NFC marketing project to get the most out of it:
- custom advice per email or phone,
- our exclusive NFC resources (Ebook, articles),
- online training and consulting to go even further.
They're already using our NFC chips!
- 20 communication agencies approved our NFC tags for their clients
- 10 rail stations equipped with our NFC chips for travelers information
- 500 NFC chips deployed by the French Army to ease their recruitment process
2,000 companies got their communication material to speak for them using Unitag
"We love the flexibility and the performance of Unitag’s platform, both help us serve our customers' diverse needs."
Director, Wantid agency
"I believe Unitag's mobile marketing platform is among the best on the Internet! My partners and myself were impressed."
Founder, Unity Networks